Monday, June 3, 2013

Real Green

Transforming My Temple
Week 1

One down, three to go. It wasn't so bad after all. 

My body is loving all of the clean foods. I sure can tell a difference. Here's one example: after eating 90% clean all week I decided to allow myself a cheat meal today. Let's just say that it was confirmation (for the hundredth time) that my body thrives when fed whole clean foods! I ate fries and about 4 bites of turkey, Texas-style BBQ. I truly cannot believe how it's made me feel. 

I got 4 cardio workouts in (working my way back up. This back pain has taken a toll on me). God allowed me a medical massage this week that did my back wonders!! I was actually able to run on Saturday with virtual no pain!! Praise The Lord!!! 

I'm planning to begin blending (green smoothies) on a regular basis again this week and stripping my diet to be more whole-food, plant-based focused for this week. I'm going to do two green smoothies and one meal per day with raw snacks if needed. Can't wait for the health benefits this will lend. 

It was a great week with The Lord too!! I love how He loves us! I'm thankful that He always teaching me. 

Thanks for reading and I will try to post mid-week with smoothie recipes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment