Sunday, April 28, 2013

Introduction

Hey there!  It's Dee.  Welcome to my blog.  In this blog my topics will be about being REAL: the REAL Dee, REAL food/nutrition, REAL spiritual growth, REAL exercise, REAL issues we face, etc.  Let's just be REAL with each other!!!

I've gotten a little side-tracked since moving from my beloved Colorado to Michigan in 2012 and from MI to Texas in 2013.  Needless to say I've been a bit busy and stressed.  SO... join me in my journey back to health both physically and spiritually!!! 

I recently went back to work full-time so I'm praying the schedule will help me to get back on track.  I have Beachbody's Insanity and Shakeology coming in the mail any day now.  As soon as it gets here, that will be my workout regimen for the next 60 days.  I will post my journey here!  EEKS!  Come along with me, join me or just cheer me on!!

Praying God uses this blog to bless yours and my socks off!!!

Stay tuned!

p.s.  I am BY FAR a professional.  These are just my opinions.  Though health and fitness are my passion, most of my comments will be research I've done and experienced myself, nothing I've been trained in.   This is just how I choose to do it!!  There's no "magic pill", "get fit quick" or "secret" to weight loss.  It's clean, REAL food and exercise. 

1 comment:

  1. Yipee! Welcome to the blogging world! This is awesome, and I look forward to reading your helpful and REAL posts! Good on ya for getting this started! Can't wait to read more from the pro who's too humble to know she's a pro!

    ReplyDelete